This simple dish is delicious and supper colorful and helps to curb sugar cravings
2 medium carrots
2 medium sweet potatoes
2 medium golden beets
2 medium red beets
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. dry parsley
1 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1. Heat the oven to 425F.
2. Peel the vegetables and cut into small 1/2 inch cubes.
3. Mix together olive oil, garlic and onion powder, parsley, pepper and salt.
4. Transfer vegetables to a large bowl, add the oil mixture and toss until well combined.
5. Spread the vegetables out on a rimmed baking sheet in the single layer.
6. Roast in the oven for 45-50 min or until tender and start to caramelize.
7. Transfer to a serving dish and serve warm.
Eat healthy and have fun cooking!